Fuego vs. Tecno Bullet

I got a free fuego pipe off a raffle and am wondering if it would be worth putting it on my maxi. I already have a tecno bullet on the maxi and I've heard that the bullet and fuego are the exact same pipe. Or am i confusing it with the boss pipe?

Either way, the tecno is pretty rusty, so i'll be needing a new pipe soon anyway. will the fuego be a direct swap with no need to adjust jetting?

Re: Fuego vs. Tecno Bullet

roots to wings /

Sell em both and get an estoril if you can find one...or use as a down payment on an mlm cali

Fuego are good for chopping up and remaking them in a better way

> roots to wings Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Sell em both and get an estoril if you can find one...or use as a down

> payment on an mlm cali

Not a terrible idea. The fuego is brand new, I wonder how much a rusty old bullet would fetch. 🤔

roots to wings /

sand it and paint it hi heat black

Yeah you could get close to $15 out of the pair of pipe. Just another $50 for the cali. Or hit up the cranks and get a pipe from them.

But it would really depend on your setup. A cali isnt going to do much on a stock setup. Nor would a cranks pipe really. But the fuego or or your bullet is great for stock bikes. They really are about the same pipe.

Kevin Bishop /

If you cut up the boss take out the restrictor. The bullet is a good pipe if you shorten the header.

roots to wings /

I put a cali on a stock (soon to be kitted) maxi just to play with it and I actually got a bit of a boost and the sound is incredible. It has the poppy sound of the techno and biturbo that I like with the deep throat of the estoril. Seems like it is going to be a sick pipe.

Crank pipes 200$ shipped. Different sizes available, clear coat or black, sealed or repackable baffle. They are hand made built to order and there's no wait currently

IMG_20201004_140322.jpg

Go with a nice unrestricted estoril pipe. Best all around power stock or kitted. Fun fact: I have one on my bike

Gawd that is a sexi pipe on that tomos Ryan!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account