V1 pipe comparison and suggestions?

Satan 666 /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

So I'm building a v1 trike with polini and sha 15. I have a few pipe options but want some info/criticism what ever? I have three pipes at the moment. I have a little baby proma v1 pipe and will probably wont use but may work well but I'm not sure? Never used it on a kitted bike? I have mlm pipe that I'm not sure what model it is but looks like people? I also have my home built pipe that was based on the puch proma warrior. Has alot shorter header and starts to cone almost immediately. Built it but never tested it fully but seems to rip pretty good. Almost like a estroil. What ate predictions for said pipes? What would be best for the trike? I realy just want some fast torque and not worried about top end. I will have to mod each pipe to fit under the trike so if I got to do some header lengthening or shortening I can do what ever. Give me some ideas?

20210108_225146.jpg
20210108_225216.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account