Re: Stock a35 modding.

Matt Mulligan /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Sweet deal, thanks guys. Aside from the base spacer and some parts that were missing, I’m just running with what I got on hand. I haven’t ordered a spacer yet, that idea came up today, I could always stack base gaskets but 1mm is a bit thick. Got this bike in a deal of 4 rollers in various states of disrepair. It’ll be the first one to see the light of day again. I like tinkering and I wanna make it a bit more fun for the kid I’m selling it to.

Threw a boss in one of my treats orders because I was bored, it was cheap and I thought it’d be a good idea on a v1 lol. I figured I’m stuck with it, so may as well use it. For the sha clone I had a gift card to amazon I had to burn up, so I grabbed that and a phbg clone for shits that’s still in China. It’s actually pretty fair quality for 18$. Takes dell jets without tapping and everything looks “ok”. I got the side sweep intake for it because I really hate dropping tomos motors when playing with jetting and cleaning carbs lol. I got a straight shooter too but I’ll probably save that for another time.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account