NC50 Low End

Devil Jho /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Can someone recommend me a good setup for low end power on my NC50? I'm going to have to rebuild/kit it this winter so I wanted input on a cylinder and pipe combo. Right now I have a VM18 and modified Jammy. I have a circuit pipe that I could make fit too. I don't care about top speed as I won't really need to go over 30mph. Mostly I'm concerned with take-off and low speed acceleration.

Would keeping the stock cylinder be beneficial since most kits are optimized for higher RPM power? Maybe stock cyl with an overbore? Stocko-shocko kit from treats?

I don't know enough about cylinders and porting to make an informed decision on my own

I'm confident in my ability to weld too if there's anything I can do with the clutch to help down low. However I don't want to pay through nose for machine work if I don't have to

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account