Bad Buyers List
- AKA: USER-NAME
- Email: EMAIL-ADDRESS
- Location: LOCATION
- YOUR-COMMENT-GOES-HERE - YOUR-USER-NAME
- Notes: ANY-ADDITIONAL-REFERENCES
|Note: The people listed below could be on |
more than 1 list so check each for such
Max is a bud buyer if I ever say one . He bought some moped parts from me and filed a claim saying that they were the wrong part . He is the wrong person to deal with . DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- AKA: Dark Stanley / bunsen - 
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- I sold Will a sha 16.16 carb and intake for $50 shipped. I stated to him that I would like him to pay the paypal fees, or send as a gift. I have never had someone unhappy on MA in over 4 years. I sent the carb on 12/4/13. He messages me on Saturday, 12/27/13. He states the intake is warped, and cracked. I did modify it, and offered to unpack it and send pics but it would delay the shipping a bit. He did not respond, so I sent it. Almost a month goes by he says he is filing a paypal claim, and unhappy that the intake is cracked. I believe the intake has casting marks on it, not cracks, I ran this for literally thousands of miles on my maxi 65 mk. I offered to split the cost of a new intake, or refund him his money. Intstead he posts here and makes me look like I ripped him off. DO NOT do business with him. He has been very disrespectful and called me a liar.
- in response to this calim.
He shipped me the carb and intake without me agreeing to purchasing them, after telling me that he shipped the item i decided to be a good guy and pay him, assuming that he would hold true to is word wen he told me " i sent it off this morning, if you don't like it i'm sure we can work something out" so now i am looking at an intake which has been made worthless by whoever modded it as well as being cracked on the flange where the carb mounts... the crack has made it mis shaped to the point where the even with a new spacer, the carb does not attach tightly to the intake. all i asked is that he covered the return shipping on this item seeing as i had never agreed to purchase it in the first place. he offered to split a new intake with me ( the cost of which would cover the return shipping) not interested in a split, i just want to ship him back his broken junk at his cost and get my money back, again i would like to re itterate that I HAD NOT AGREED TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM WHEN HE SHIPPED IT TO ME! HAD HE SENT A PHOTO I WOULD NOT HAVE PURCHASED THE CARB AND INTAKE IN THE CONDITION THE ARE IN.
- sellers responce: The item was paid for before I shipped it, and was pictured (albeit not the best picture) in the original ad. I did not ship this before he paid for it. Here we have a cry baby that didnt get something brand new for 1/2 price. The carb alone was well worth what he paid. I offered to work with him he is rude and refused. I would have gladly covered the shipping if he had not waited almost a month to tell me there was an issue. He claims he "waited o open the box"... I dont buy it. I bet he broke it, or modified it further. Why wait to open a box if you need a $15 intake so bad? DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH WILL BENNET... he will find something to complain about and threaten you with a paypal claim if you refuse to meet his demands!!!
- AKA: Savoie / Savwha - savoie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Notes: Original Post With Photos - 
- Note: savoie has attempted to censor this page to remove claims against himself.
- JUST A NOTE... this is a perfect expample of why you don't sell broken stuff to people. it's bad jew jew
- AKA: superspaman
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: Saint Louis, MO
- Sold him a kit. He had the choice of one inspected by me or one unopened. He chose the unopened one, which wound up being damaged. He cursed me out and blamed me for 'repacking it poorly.' I offered him a refund and he clearly wanted to keep the money AND the kit. To prevent this, I told him to just file a claim through paypal and I would comply. When it became clear that he would either get his money back OR keep the kit... he chose to not comply with the paypal refund and instead keep the kit.
- Would highly recc. that you avoid dealing with Rick at all costs. - maxmojo
- Notes: See this thread http://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?2,3327932,page=1