Bad Buyers Page: This page is for bad buyers only. Do not put good seller or bad seller info on this page.
This page was created to provide some background information on people with whom you may be interested in conducting business. You may contribute to it by posting your buying experience with a particular person.
If you wish to add a new person to this list, you will see a template of sorts in the wiki code. Make a copy of it and fill in the relevant information. If the name has been posted once, simply add a comment to their existing entry.
Granted that everyone can edit and delete names and such. It is recommended that you check the revisions for such deletions. If you attempt to remove yourself from this page, the information will be reverted and a note will be added informing others that you have attempted a censoring. If you feel there is an unjust claim made here, contact the person who made the claim and ask them to remove it. If that fails, make your edit but leave a detailed comment in the 'summary' field before submitting.
This is the template you will use. At the top of the page click edit. Then scroll to find the template below. Copy and paste the template in the space below. Please, put the entry in alphabetical order.
[[Moped Parts: Buyer/Seller Lists|Moped Parts: Buyer/Seller Lists]]
- AKA: USER-NAME
- Email: EMAIL-ADDRESS
- Location: LOCATION
- YOUR-COMMENT-GOES-HERE - YOUR-USER-NAME
- Notes: ANY-ADDITIONAL-REFERENCES
|Note: The people listed below could be on |
more than 1 list so check each for such
- AKA: Savoie / Savwha - savoie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Sold this guy "Savwha" a set of MB5 rims, ALL hardware, brand new tires, brand new tubes, the disc rotor, and shipped it to Canada for him. Condition of the front rim was listed as "Both rims appear to be pretty true, no guarantees. I've used the front for an extended time and it has a slight untrue spot, not enough to matter. Front rim needs to be re-painted as well, see photos." Four hi-res photos were posted of the front rim. The buyer got the parts, and complained the front rim was "unusable due to 1/2" of wobble". I have used the rim for many months, and never had an issue due to the slight untrueness, and do not feel it was 1/2" of wobble. When telling the buyer that he should have asked for more pictures, and asked specifically about what he was buying, all he had to say was "The rim you sent me is not in usable condition." and, "Whatever, if anyone asks me I wont have nice things to say." Additionally, shipping was $138, more than I quoted him, so he got the parts cheaper than what he paid. -Sarrus25
- Notes: Original Post With Photos - 
- Note: savoie has attempted to censor this page to remove claims against himself.
- AKA: superspaman
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: Saint Louis, MO
- Sold him a kit. He had the choice of one inspected by me or one unopened. He chose the unopened one, which wound up being damaged. He cursed me out and blamed me for 'repacking it poorly.' I offered him a refund and he clearly wanted to keep the money AND the kit. To prevent this, I told him to just file a claim through paypal and I would comply. When it became clear that he would either get his money back OR keep the kit... he chose to not comply with the paypal refund and instead keep the kit.
- Would highly recc. that you avoid dealing with Rick at all costs. - maxmojo
- Notes: See this thread http://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?2,3327932,page=1