Blog tutorials and reviews
From Moped Wiki
- Sealed bearing conversion for Puch snowflake wheels.
- Sealed bearing conversion for Garelli snowflake (mag) wheels.
- Removing rust from a moped gas tank.
Kits and Top End Stuff
- Review of kits for the Honda Hobbit (PA50)
- A technique for mapping ports and porting cylinders.
- Lots of great tips and advice for people wanting to build a fast and reliable Puch Polini.
Transmissions and Bottom End Stuff
- How to press on crank bearings without having to heat or freeze anything.
- Building a fast and reliable Hobbit.
- Also, a response to this blog entry.
- About ignition timing, and why it's important for making your moped run good
- About crankcase compression, and how it affects how your moped runs.
- How to case match without splitting the case.
- Installing a cheap and reliable CDI system on your Derbi
- Some good general Motobecane advice