From Moped Wiki
<nowiki>Insert non-formatted text here</nowiki>===U.S. Clubs===
- The official website for the moped scene in Austin, TX.
- The Boston moped scene is exploding. This website is maintained by the Khz Moped Army branch.
- History and info for the Bloomington, IN moped gang.
- Forums, photos, news, and all kinds of other good info about this moped club in Jacksonville, FL.
- The official website for the Committee of Public Safety, based out of Eugene, OR.
- Hosting the only major Velosolex event in the US, held each year in NYC on the Sunday closest to Bastille Day (July 14th)
- Information, forums, and a blog for St. Louis' own moped gang, It Ran Earlier.
- Moped club in Tucson, AZ. Active online community open to moped enthusiasts everywhere.
- This Yahoo! Group organizes the Moped Racing Association, who host various official moped races.
- Community information and a great archive of articles. This is a UK based club. This is also the home of Buzzin' magazine, a seemingly monthly newsletter on mopeds.
- Some crazy site that references the moped army. Presumably a Honda Spree gang in Florida.
- The MySpace page for the moped club in Westport, MA.
- A Finnish motorbike club, with a giant enthusiasm for the Helkama Ax.
- Teufelskerle 50 cc is a Rockabilly moped gang from Denmark, roaming the streets of Copenhagen and Aarhus on a nice collection of late 60’s to mid 70’s iron -- including some tasty Puch’s, Honda’s, Kreidler’s, Simpsons, Hercules and Jawa. All members are dedicated moped-thugs and tackle the daily spannering job on our tuned for speed mopeds with great passion. (See this thread for more info.
- Also known as the RCMP, Toronto's toughest (only) moped gang. The coolest thing on 2 wheels.
- The DiBlasi Owners Club International is a new forum & club for those who have "More Bravery than Brains" and love their DiBlasi folding motorscooters. Also, the Flexi (a Chinese 4-stroke clone of the R7E) finally has a place for owners/riders to share info, tweaks and pictures. It's a new club, so bear with them while they get their stuff going!