The Grand Poobah of the Puch Magnum series. Only 500 were made, all of which were manufactured in 1981. The Puch Magnum Limited (or LTD) had some of the same features as a Magnum MKII such as hydraulic forks and the 2 speed ZA50 engine with oil injection. Differences between the Magnum LTD and a normal Magnum MKII are that the LTD’s came with a special paint job (metallic off-white w/red and gold decals), matching off-white 5 star mag wheels (w/red pinstripe), a front fairing, blacked out chrome, cafe bars, turn signals, keyed ignition (instead of an on/off switch), a special Puch Monza dash with numbered plate on it and an optional tachometer.
Currently existing Magnum LTD's with confirmed numbers.
1. #40. Owned by Justin Doody.
2. #073. Owned by Shay Derickson. Tank and dashboard are the only actual LTD parts.
3.#090. Owned by Harry Hoppe. Restored. Original decals replaced with custom color scheme.
4.#110. Owned by Avery Manire.
5. #136. Owned by Matt Waldbillig.
6. #148. Owned by Harry Hoppe.
7. From back to front, #159, #156, #90 (pre-restoration) and #420. Owned by Harry Hoppe.
8. #164. Owned by 1977 Mopeds.
9. #214. Owned by Harry Hoppe.
10. #301. Owned by J. Ruberto.
11. #357. Owned by JesseJamz.
12. #390. Owned by Graham French.
13. #428. Owned by Brendan Campbell.
14. #456. Owned by Mike Thomas
15. #492. Owned by Kelly Shesko.
16. #500. Owner unknown.
Photos of Magnum LTD's either with unconfirmed or missing number plates and of Magnums with LTD parts.
Unknown #001. Owned by Alex Gvojic.
Unknown #002. Owned by Brendan Campbell.
Unknown #003. Owned by Chris Brumley.
Unknown #004. Owned by Nathan Holmes.
Unknown #005. Owner unknown.
Unknown #006. Owner unknown.
Unknown #007. Owned by Cuperzacko. Tank, frame sourced from Harry Hoppe. Dash (NOS w/ no number from Avery Manire)
Unknown #008. Owned by Brendan Barrans. Tank from unknown source.