The Grand Poobah of the Puch Magnum series. Only 500 were made, all of which were manufactured in 1981. The Puch Magnum Limited (or LTD) had some of the same features as a Magnum MKII such as hydraulic forks and the 2 speed ZA50 engine with oil injection. Differences between the Magnum LTD and a normal Magnum MKII are that the LTD’s came with a special paint job (metallic off-white w/red and gold decals), matching off-white 5 star mag wheels (w/red pinstripe), a front fairing, blacked out chrome, cafe bars, turn signals, keyed ignition (instead of an on/off switch), a special Puch Monza dash with numbered plate on it and an optional tachometer.
Currently existing Magnum LTD's with confirmed numbers
- #018. Owned by Rodney treat.
- #034. Owned by Norberto Ovide Mopediphiles.
- #040. Owned by Justin Doody.
- #064. Owned by Mike Miller.
- #071. Owned by Dustin Stabler.
- #073. Owned by K. Page. Tank and dashboard are the only actual LTD parts.
- #074. Owned by Rodney treat.
- #078. Owned by Jay M in Boston.
- #088. Owned by Brian Berends.
- #090. Owned by Harry Hoppe. Restored. Original decals replaced with custom color scheme.
- #094. Owned by Dominick Mercado.
- #136. Owned by Rodney treat.
- #148. Owned by Harry Hoppe.
- #152. Owned by Moonshiner (Ben Krenke, of the Motor City Riot)
- From back to front, #156, #90 (pre-restoration) and #420. Owned by Harry Hoppe.
- #159. Owned by Lead Peddalin' member Ryan Christensen *NOT ORIGINAL RESTORED* http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/oskiew/d08f4ef7.jpg
- #164. Owned by Patrick Turner.
- #175. Owned by Chris Ketterer. Painted Black. For sale February 2011
- #214. Owned by Harry Hoppe.
- #222. Owned by  Joy Cunningham.
- #243. Owned by Andy Ryan Felty.
- #258. Owned by Unknown.
- #278. Owned by Nathan Holmes.
- #301. Owned by J. Ruberto.
- #357. Owned by JesseJamz.
- #367. Owned by Tyler Brekke.
- #376. Owned by Brooks Rayman.
- #390. Originally owned by Graham French, now owned by Tyler Brekke
- #428. Owned by Chris Larson.
- #449. Owned by Keyle Nasu.
- #485. Owned by Tommy Rollek.
- #492. Owned by Kelly Shesko.
- #500. Owner unknown. Did not originally come with tachometer.
Photos of Magnum LTD's either with unconfirmed or missing number plates and of Magnums with LTD parts.
Unknown #001. Owned by Alex Gvojic.
Unknown #002. Owned by Brendan Campbell, sold to Christopher Gatton in 2009, sold to Mike Wilgus in 2011.
Unknown #003. Owned by Chris Brumley.
Unknown #004. Owner unknown.
Unknown #005. Owner unknown.
Unknown #006. Owned by Cuperzacko. Tank, frame sourced from Harry Hoppe. Dash (NOS w/ no number from Avery Manire)
Unknown #007. Owned by Brendan Barrans. Tank from unknown source.
Unknown #008. Owned by Creature Rufus
Unknown #009. Owned by Bill Murrow. Tank and plastics lost in a fire.
Unknown #010. Owned by supreme commander benji. sorry no photo, got the tank and frame from thee beloved hells satans, frame is ringo's shockin magnum, tank is restin in VA