The last of the Puch Magnum series. Only 500 were made, all of which were manufactured in 1981. The Puch Magnum Limited (or LTD) had some of the same features as a Magnum MKII such as hydraulic forks and the 2 speed ZA50 engine with oil injection. But the magnum LTD had many distinct features that go beyond the equipment of a normal Magnum MKII. They are: Limiteds came in a special color scheme (metallic off-white w/red and gold decals), matching off-white 5 star mag wheels (w/red pinstripe), a unique color matched front fairing, blacked out chrome parts, turn signals, Puch monza handlebars, a special Puch Monza dashboard with a numbered plate reading "limited edition #xxx" and keyed ignition. A 12k vdo tachometer was optional and is rarely seen today.
Currently existing Magnum LTD's with confirmed numbers
- #018. Owned by Rodney treat.
- #034. Owned by Norberto Ovide Mopediphiles.
- #040. Owned by Justin Doody.
- #046. Sighted by Kjeeks in MT, Guy would not sell :(
- #064. Owned by Philip Patrie.
- #066 Owned by Mike Sang
- #071. Owned by Dustin Stabler.
- #073. Owned by K. Page. Tank and dashboard are the only actual LTD parts.
- #074. Owned by Rodney treat.
- #078. Owned by Jay M in Boston.
- #088. Owned by Brian Berends.
- #090. Owned by Harry Hoppe. Restored. Original decals replaced with custom color scheme.
- #094. Owned by Darin Sellers.
- #110 Owned by Avery M, sold in 2012
- #123 Owned by Avery M, sold in 2012
- #136. Owned by Rodney treat.
- #148. Owned by Harry Hoppe.
- #152. Owned by Moonshiner (Ben Krenke, of the Motor City Riot)
- #155. Sold on eBay
- From back to front, #156, #90 (pre-restoration) and #420. Owned by Harry Hoppe.
- #159. Owned by Lead Peddalin' member Ryan Christensen *NOT ORIGINAL RESTORED* http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/oskiew/d08f4ef7.jpg
- #164. Owned by Patrick Turner.
- #175. Owned by Chris Ketterer. Painted Black. For sale February 2011
- #179 Owned by Kevin Carl currently being restored
- #214. Owned by Harry Hoppe.
- #222. Owned by  Joy Cunningham.
- #242. Previously Owned by Unknown FS: Spring Valley NY 02/01/16. Now owned by MGracie 05/09/16
- #243. Owned by Andy Ryan Felty.
- #258. Owned by Unknown.
- #278. Owned by Nathan Holmes.
- #301. Owned by J. Ruberto.
- #357. Owned by JesseJamz.
- #360. Destroyed by a truck. Dash sold.
- #365. For sale 3/23/16.
- #367. Owned by Tyler Brekke.
- #376. Owned by Brooks Rayman.
- #390. Originally owned by Graham French, now owned by Tyler Brekke
- #428. Owned by Chris Larson.
- #449. Owned by Keyle Nasu.
- #456 Owned by Avery M, RIP-parted
- #464. Owned by Shawn Lukitsch.
- #478. Owned by some guy who thinks it's a scooter
- #485. Originally by Tommy Rollek.now owend by the dirty petcocks
- #492. Owned by Kelly Shesko.
- #500. Owner unknown. Did not originally come with tachometer.
Photos of Magnum LTD's either with unconfirmed or missing number plates and of Magnums with LTD parts.
Unknown #001. Owned by Alex Gvojic.
Unknown #002. Owned by Brendan Campbell, sold to Christopher Gatton in 2009, sold to Mike Wilgus in 2011.
Unknown #003. Owned by Chris Brumley.
Unknown #004. Owner unknown.
Unknown #005. Owner unknown.
Unknown #006. Owned by Cuperzacko. Tank, frame sourced from Harry Hoppe. Dash (NOS w/ no number from Avery M.)
Unknown #007. Owned by Brendan Barrans. Tank from unknown source.
Unknown #008. Owned by Creature Rufus
Unknown #009. Owned by Bill Murrow. Tank and plastics lost in a fire.
Unknown #010. Owned by supreme commander benji. sorry no photo, got the tank and frame from thee beloved hells satans, frame is ringo's shockin magnum, tank is restin in VA