From Moped Wiki
Some moped related links fit nicely into a category but others are just generally related to mopeds. This is a good respository for links that will hopefully be categorized more specifically at some point.
Miscellaneous Moped Links
- This is a pretty cool service. It gives you the Blue Book value for your moped. The selection is a bit limited, but is worth checking out.
- A comprehensive site listing manufacturer's histories. Some of these companies made mopeds too. There is some valuable historical info lodged in there.
- I handy cross reference website for all sorts of Spark Plugs.
- This service will offer you emergency road side assistance on your moped for $42.00 a year, including a ride to a service station in a certified Motorcycle carrier even do some minor repairs. If you're planning a really long multi-day ride then this could be worth looking into. It's also worth nothing that AAA won't two your moped, so a service like this is one of your only options for help if you get a flat, cracked frame, seized, etc.
- There's some info and photos about the Urban Express, but watch our for all the pop-up banner ads.
- This webpage is all about one mans trip through the Yukon on his trusty moped.
- This is a strange section of Ebay that seems to be totally devoted to Mopeds, and Mokicks. It is all in german, so keep your dictionary handy.
- This is a very complete article about preparing a scooter for winter storage, but applies to mopeds too. Be sure to read this before the weather turns snowy. Note, this is a link to a PDF file.
- A site focusing specifically on the canopy of the Honda Gyro.
- This site goes through the history of the Honda Express, and all of the different model variants. It has a photo of the changes from each year, and a brief description of the moped. A great resource for Honda Express enthusiasts.
- A very well done informative site on the workings of the two stroke engine. Check it out if you want to know how your engine really works.
- Various videos walking you through repair operations. Hosted by Google Video.
- A variety of moped resources hosted by one of the forum regulars. Mainly scanned manuals.
- Swedish site featuring tons of photos on many different moped brands. There is very little content in English, but well worth checking out for the photos.
- A wonderful table that show what models where manufactured what years and explains a bit about the naming of the models. This is a great resource on 60's Mobylettes.
- An awsome online moped navigation game. Fun, Difficult, and not in English.
- A great Moped repair resource. come here if you have any problems, and are looking for help.
- Moped Madness is a small site where we release our twisted ideas involving mopeds with detailed stories, photos and movies.
- Located in Italy, this site might be a good place to start looking for an old italian bike or parts for one.
- Good scans of an entire Puch service manual.
- A good site to visit if you are looking to build a custom suspension for your bike. These guys seem to know their stuff.
- This is the online version of the pamphlet the State of Michigan gives you when you get your moped registered.
- There are usually lots of moped related things on sale off of eBay. You can search by location, which is particularly valuable when buying full mopeds. This is a great place to find documentation too.
- A great site dedicated the Simplex manufactured from the 1930's to the 1960's with a wonderful model history section, and many picture galleries.
- A nice page that shows damaged spark plugs, and how they got that way. If you are having plug problems compare it to these pictures.