Difference between revisions of "Parts crossover"
From Moped Wiki
m (→Fuel system)
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
*Many Puch exhausts will fit Minarelli powered bikes with little modification.
*Many Puch exhausts will fit Minarelli powered bikes with little modification .
Revision as of 19:59, 11 February 2008
Moped Parts Crossover
This crossover chart was formed to help provide a list of compatible parts between brands and models. If you come across any incorrect information please update the list.
- Yamaha qt50 and Honda nc50 fuel valves will fit general 5 star and lazer top tanks.
- Peugeut petcocks fit Batavus VA & HS50, Italian bikes such as the tube frame concords and cimattis, and Puch Magnum gas tanks.
- Tomos and Puch Maxi fuel valves fit JcPenney pinto and swinger models.
- Puch bing jets fit Tomos and Batavus encarwi carburetors.
- Tomos bullet and ttlx top tank gas caps fit JcPenney pinto and swinger models.
- Tomos and Puch Gas caps are interchangable.
- Vespa Dellorto SHA carburetors (12:9, 12:10, 12:12, and 13:13) are a direct fit on Batavus (encarwi) intakes
- The Puch polini intake will fit tomos A35 cylinders.
- Minarelli V1 intakes will fit puch and Garelli horizontal cylinders.
- A Daelim intake will fit the tomos a35 and puch polini cylinders.
- Rubber brake switch boots work as intake reducers for Dellorto airbox holes.
- Tomos a35 and Puch e50/za50 top ends are swappable.
- Puch 65cc Metrakits can be installed on Tomos A55 engines.
- Minarelli pistons will work in a Demm cylinder.
- Yamaha QT-50 rings are the same dimensions and ring end type as those used on MotoGuzzi/Benelli and some Garelli pistons.
- 40mm X 2mm FG Garelli rings will fit a Casal or a Zundapp 49 cc motor.
- Puch Magnum rings are interchangable with Vespa Ciao rings
- Derbi 40mm rings fit on Kriedler pistons.
- Most moped Head lights and tail lights are cross compatible between brands.
- Puch ZA50 magneto Rotors will not work on Puch E50's and vice versa, but the coil/stator will.
- 6v 5" sealed beam bulbs are found on small tractors and can be found at tractor supply and autoparts stores.
- The Sachs 3 wire stator fits puch.
- Tomos lighting coils will fit puch stator stators.
- The Sylvania H5006 bulb will fit in the Honda MB5 headlight canister.
- Many Puch exhausts will fit Minarelli powered bikes with little modification along with Trac and Batavus motors.
- Tomos A3 and A35 crank seals are the same as Sears Allstate Compact (Puch DS60)
- Garelli NOI main bearings are the same as Puch E50, excepting the one with the snap ring. #6203/C3
- JC Penny Pinto, Swinger, Puch Kromag, Magnum, Murray Puch all use the same sidecovers.
- Batavus integrated speedometer and headlight assembly will work on Puchs.