From Moped Wiki
The Puch Magnum is a top tank moped that was only sold in America.
Models According to Creature Harold
- The Magnum was the first one. Shitty cylinder, spring forks, and spoked rims.
- Then there was the Magnum II. Better cylinder same everything else.
- Then the magnum became popular so they came out with the XK and the MKII:
- The XK is always in red and there are a few super rare blue models out there. 1 speed engine, great cylinder, spring forks, and spoke rims.
- The MKII came in silver with green, or brown with gold. The silver has snowflakes, and the brown and gold has 5 stars. Both have the good 2 speed engine good cylinder and hydraulic forks. They also sold a lot of factory accessories with these models including 5 star rims, mofast exhausts, zeta big bore kits and headlight fairings.
- Finally the Magnum MKII LTD came out. 500 made and sold in the US only. All the best parts of a magnum including sealed bearing 5 star rims with a tachometer and headlight fairing.