Fan pages are websites focused narrowly on a specific moped brand, model, or even particular moped that someone owns. These tend to dig deeper into specific information for their niche than other community sites.
- A site dedicated to Vespa Mopeds.
- This is a good place to find info on asian mopeds, and 50cc motorcycles. nice pics of custom bikes.
- This seems to be a page devoted to the Babetta mopeds. Babetta mopeds are their own distinct brand, but they are affiliated with Jawa in some manner. Jawa also has a model named Babetta. Note: This site is not in English.
- Information posted about Batavus mopeds including wiring diagrams, owner's manual, and a few how to guides from shaving heads to modifying a 2-piece Tomos Bi-turbo to fit on a Batavus. Once you're on the site, click on "Moped Adventures" on the left side navigation.
- Customizing and Tuning the Velosolex S 3800
- This is a great site all about the famous DKW Hummel, the first 3-gears moped on the market.
- There's some info and photos about the Urban Express, but watch our for all the pop-up banner ads.
- A site focusing specifically on the canopy of the Honda Gyro.
- This page features quite extensive Tomos information with detailed step by step maintenance instructions. It's a Japanese site with no English version.
- Lots of good info about this moped, including electrical diagrams.
- A run-down of Hobbit performance and some of the differences between the I and II models.
- Lots of pictures, some good links and discussion. All types of Honda Scooters welcome.
- Tons of information about Kreidler models; photos and technical data. In German.
- This site is entirely in French, a lot of documentation on Motobecane / Motoconfort brands, photos, etc. Don't speak French? Try the Google translation.
- This site is entirely in French, and serves as a nice tribute to older Motobecane models. The photo section includes some crisp shots of older logos and emblems, and there's a really cool family tree of the Motobecane. Your also find various low-resolution diagrams. Don't speak French? Try the Google translation.
- This is a website dealing with Yamaha YSR's which seem to be moped class mini motorcycles that go 55mph. Pretty cool info, and a nice custom bike gallery.
- A Japanese site dedicated to the Motobecane 881. It highlights some maintenance tips and mentions the various movies it has been featured in, such as Amelie. The 881 was the last model still being manufactured in the classic Motobecane style.
- A tutorial on fixing your Motobecane mobylette.Plenty of pictures and easy repair tricks.
- This is the homepage for the real NSU moped enthusiast. Lots of detailed information about the history, technical advise and helpful things like: "Print engine sealings your own". Homepage is in German, - the linked forum is both German and English.
- Puch museum in Graz, Austria. Website almost entirely in German, neat photos in the gallery section.
- Lots of good photos of both new and rare old Puch models.
- This site is about customized Puch mopeds and other fine rides. Also trying to build a page showing the Puch scene in Hawaii back in the early 80's.
- This website showcases an extensive private collection of old Puch mopeds in Sweden. A old service station acts as a museum and each moped is detailed with photos, descriptions, and even engine explosions. There also appears to be some Puch parts and accessories for sale. This is a great site for any lover of Puch mopeds. Now in English!
- Many documents and instructions for sachs mopeds (P1, Sundancer, Balboa) und engines (505/504).
- This website contains technical information like drawings and parts lists for the SACHS 50 S engine
- This beautiful site details the restoration of a Scooter Motobecane type S.C.C., and acts as an information center for these scooters. Great photographs, downloadable manuals, and even PDFs and scans from articles that talk about the S.C.C. This is a wonderful resource for anyone interested in these scooters. This is in French, so try the Google translation if needed.
- A Japanese Solex page with some English content, photos, repair and parts info.
- Italian Solex website. News, events, interviews, links.
- Comprehensive International Solex website, with many pages in English and German. Rare Solex photos and ads from around the world. Information, ads and photos of most models. Event photos and videos. Photo of the month. Huge Links page.
- A great sight about custom building a moped.
- An extensive survey of one particular 1981 Murray Puch. Lots of photos of this moped.
- This site has a good deal of information all pertaining to the Tomos 4L moped. If you have one of these mopeds, you're going to love the photos on this site. Available in English.
- This is the best Tomos resource page out there.
- Introducing the Velosolex S 4800. News, photos, information. The VS Velosolex trademark is owned by Velosolex-America.
- Information, photos and videos concerning the Velosolex Solex 4600, by BrianSolex.
- This is a rather jumbled site. Great info and pics though, if you feel like digging around through it.
- Great homepage of the brands incorporated in the Zweirad Union: Express, DKW, Victoria.
For web pages specifically about your (or someone else's) moped. For blogs, see the Blogs page.
- About my Honda C90, includes tuning tips, the manual and lots of silliness!
- Great site for into on maintaining and modifying a Honda PA50. Photos and details on procedures.