The last of the Puch Magnum series. Only 500 were made, all of which were manufactured in 1981. The Puch Magnum Limited (or LTD) had some of the same features as a Magnum MKII such as hydraulic forks and the 2 speed ZA50 engine with oil injection. But the magnum LTD had many distinct features that go beyond the equipment of a normal Magnum MKII. They are: Limiteds came in a special color scheme (metallic off-white w/red and gold decals), matching off-white 5 star mag wheels (w/red pinstripe), a unique color matched front fairing, blacked out chrome parts, turn signals, Puch monza handlebars, a special Puch Monza dashboard with a numbered plate reading "limited edition #xxx" and keyed ignition. A 12k vdo tachometer was optional and is rarely seen today.
Currently existing Magnum LTD's with confirmed numbers
- #003. Owned by HandsomeSteve
- #009. Owned by Dennis S. (Sir Clip) w/original tachometer.
- #018. Owned by Rodney treat.
- #031. Owned by Alex Samul of Motor City Riot & Detroit Moped Works.
- #034. Owned by Norberto Ovide Mopediphiles.
- #040. Owned by Justin Doody.
- #046. Sighted by Kjeeks in MT, Guy would not sell :(
- #057. Owned by Derek B. in Colorado.
- #064. Owned by Garrett Bernhagen, formerly owned by JP Upjet, formerly owned by Mike Miller, formerly owned by Philip Patrie.
- #064. Owned by Garrett Bernhagen, formerly owned by William Andrews of Hot-N-Ready'z, formerly owned by Philip Patrie
- #066 Owned by Michael Hartgers.
- #071. Owned by Dustin Stabler.
- #073. Owned by K. Page. Tank and dashboard are the only actual LTD parts.
- #074. Owned by Rodney treat.
- #078. Owned by Jacob F in Minneapolis.
- #088. Owned by Brian Berends.
- #090. Owned by Harry Hoppe. Restored. Original decals replaced with custom color scheme.
- #094. Owned by Darin Sellers, formerly owned by William Andrews of Hot-N-Ready'z.
- #097. Owned by wes66.
- #99 Owned by Nick Haber of Moped Beach Club in Columbus Ohio
- #110 Owned by Avery M, sold in 2012
- #123 Owned by Avery M, sold in 2012
- #124 Owned by Michael Hartgers.
- #136. Owned by Rodney treat.
- #137 Owned by Eugene Black of @MarriedWithMopeds
- #147 Owned by somebody in Tempe AZ Listed for sale here: http://www.2040-motos.com/other/Puch-Magnum-Limited--LTD---147-Austrian-Moped/1982-other-makes-puch-magnum-limited-ltd-147-austrian-moped-456583/
- #148. Owned by Harry Hoppe.
- #150. Owned by Potr zebie.
- #152. Owned by Moonshiner (Ben Krenke, of the Motor City Riot)
- #155. Sold on eBay
- From back to front, #156, #90 (pre-restoration) and #420. Owned by Harry Hoppe.
- #159. Owned by Lead Peddalin' member Ryan Christensen *NOT ORIGINAL RESTORED* http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/oskiew/d08f4ef7.jpg
- #164. Owned by Patrick Turner.
- #175. Owned by Chris Ketterer. Painted Black. For sale February 2011
- #179. Owned by Kevin Carl currently being restored
- #214. Owned by Harry Hoppe.
- #222. Owned by Kyle Williams
- #242. Previously Owned by Unknown FS: Spring Valley NY 02/01/16. Now owned by MGracie 05/09/16
- #243. Owned by Andy Ryan Felty.
- #249. Owned by Matt St. John of Charlotte, NC
- #255. Owned by Andy Creighton (gallery link)
- #258. Owned by Unknown.
- #265 Owned by John Fran Montauk,NY
- #278. Owned by Nathan Holmes.
- #301. Owned by J. Ruberto.
- #324 Owned by Mike Myers
- #357. Owned by JesseJamz.
- #360. Destroyed by a truck. Dash sold.
- #365. Owned by Michael Hartgers.
- #367. Owned by Tyler Brekke.
- #376. Owned by Brooks Rayman.
- #390. Originally owned by Graham French, now owned by Tyler Brekke
- #428. Owned by Chris Larson.
- #449. Owned by Keyle Nasu.
- #456. Owned by Avery M, RIP-parted
- #464. Owned by Shawn Lukitsch.
- #474. Owned by Alex Samul of Motor City Riot & Detroit Moped Works.
- #478. Owned by some guy who thinks it's a scooter
- #485. Originally by Tommy Rollek.now owend by the dirty petcocks
- #492. Owned by Kelly Shesko.
- #495. Owner unknown, spotted in Santa Monica, CA.
- #500. Owner unknown. Did not originally come with tachometer.
Photos of Magnum LTD's either with unconfirmed or missing number plates and of Magnums with LTD parts.
Unknown #001. Owned by Alex Gvojic.
Unknown #002. Owned by Brendan Campbell, sold to Christopher Gatton in 2009, sold to Mike Wilgus in 2011, sold to Chepo Gutierrez in 2016.
Unknown #003. Owned by Chris Brumley.
Unknown #004. Owner unknown.
Unknown #005. Owner unknown.
Unknown #006. Owned by Cuperzacko. Tank, frame sourced from Harry Hoppe. Dash (NOS w/ no number from Avery M.)
Unknown #007. Owned by Brendan Barrans. Tank from unknown source.
Unknown #008. Owned by Creature Rufus
Unknown #009. Owned by Bill Murrow. Tank and plastics lost in a fire.
Unknown #010. Owned by supreme commander benji. sorry no photo, got the tank and frame from thee beloved hells satans, frame is ringo's shockin magnum, tank is restin in VA